• 6 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, torn
• 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
• 1 tsp. fresh oregano
Combine all ingredients in small bowl and whisk to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a zip-top bag with marinade and seal, trying to squeeze out as much air as possible. Let marinate refrigerated for at least 1 hour, up to overnight
• 1 Each: Red, Yellow, Orange Pepper
• 2 Jalapeno Peppers
• 1 Tbsp. brown mustard seeds
• 1 tsp. Whole Black Peppercorns
• 2 Cloves Garlic
• 2 Sprigs Fresh Dill
• 1 1/4 Cups Cider Vinegar
• 3/4 Cup Water
• 1/4 Cup Sugar
• 2 Tbsp. Kosher Salt
• 1 Bay Leaf
1. Roast peppers over an open flame or in a very hot oven until skin turns black. Place in a metal bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let peppers sit for 10 minutes, then rub skin off with paper towel and dice. Place in a mason jar with peppercorns, mustard seeds, garlic, dill, and bay leaf.
2. In a medium pot, heat vinegar, water, sugar, and salt until sugar and salt have dissolved. Pour over ingredients in mason jar. Cool in refrigerator and enjoy!
3. Preheat a grill to medium heat. Toss the baguette with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the bread on the grill and cook until grill marks form. Transfer the bread to a platter, top with smoked mozzarella and the fire roasted pepper relish.
• 4 Chicken Thighs
• 1 Head Living Lettuce
• 4 oz. Goat Cheese
• 1 Recipe Pepper Relish
1. Heat grill to a high temperature. Oil grill grates and chicken. Place chicken on grill and grill until marks are achieved. Rotate 45° and grill until marks are achieved. Flip chicken and repeat process on the second side. If chicken is not cooked through, place on a sheet pan lined with a rack and bake in a 350° oven until chicken reaches 165° as measured by a probe thermometer.
2. After chicken has rested for 5 minutes, slice and serve on a piece of lettuce with a spoonful of relish and 2 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese.