• 3 large sweet potatoes, roasted in oven until soft and cut into wedges
• 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
• 1 small chipotle pepper from canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
• 1 Tbsp. honey
• Zest from 1 lime
• 1 Tbsp. Scallions, minced
• 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all ingredients except sweet potatoes in a food processor until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
2. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
3. Generously season sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt. Place Sweet Potatoes on oiled grill. Grilled each side for 1-2 minutes or until grill marks are achieved. Remove from grill and brush with chipotle butter.