- 1 pack of all natural, antibiotic-free chicken wings
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 2 tsp kosher salt (less, depending on your salt intake)
- 1-2 teaspoons chipotle powder, optional (for a little kick)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 425. Clean chicken thoroughly. Pat chicken completely dry or you will have backed chicken. Take seasonings and place in Ziploc bag. Shake well to combine. Place chicken in Ziploc bag and shake until covered.Place chicken on oven safe pan, lined with non-stick foil. DO NOT ADD OIL OF ANY KIND.Cook chicken at 425 for 25 minutes on each side, for a total of 50 minutes.